"My name is Geek...I put them on as a shocker...


Time for a quick game of spot the difference...one pair of sunglasses are the (in)famous Blu Blockers...best known for their rap commercial and $14.95 price tag...while the other pair come to us courtesy of Louis Vuitton's continuing homage to Stephen Sprouse (and ring in at $560).

Photobucket


The question, if you're going for the "I bought these for $5 in a gas station in 1982" look either pair will give you the desired effect...why not save a little cash and support the Blu?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Jill said...
    8:38 AM
    It took me 15 years to get my mother to stop wearing blu blockers. A very LONG 15 years!
  • Elizabeth said...
    9:35 AM
    Well, now I've seen it all.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...