“MOUSQUETAIRE, n. A long glove covering a part of the arm. Worn in New Jersey. But "mousquetaire" is a might poor way to spell muskeeter.” - A. Bierce

Like many other bloggers I am completely smitten by Balenciaga's pre-Fall '09 collection...the bags, both the over-sized book bags and the studded/quilted grey shoulder bag, are absolute perfection...the strangely loose-yet-fitted-yet-appealing-nonetheless pants...and most of all, the fur! Call me part-yeti if you want but the thought of elbow-length, shaggy fur gloves has me salivating...and also reminds me that I have a vintage pair of faux-fur, shaggy, Armani mittens somewhere...temporarily M.I.A. it looks like a closet safari is in order to try and track them down.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    9:03 PM
    I really love all this stuff. I'm going to take a look at the whole collection.
  • sex-shop said...
    4:56 PM
    It won't really have effect, I think this way.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...