“Love is a tie that binds; matrimony straps them together”

Oh, Gods of over-priced and completely unnecessary footwear, why do you provoke me this way? I can neither afford...nor offer any reasonable explanation for desiring...Sigerson Morrison's African-ish, gladiator-ish boots. They'd leave crazy tan lines in the summer...and offer absolutely no protection from the elements the rest of the time...so why am I lusting after them?

PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    3:32 PM
    silly question: they are for summer evenings, of course! ;)
  • Eli said...
    3:10 PM
    huarache gladiators?
  • Anonymous said...
    1:36 PM
    I agree...I saw them too and felt exactly the same way. NY summer night are sticky and those shoes will never make it through. They are gorgeous...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...