Love is in the air...

I have no idea who came up with the concept of the Valentine gnome but bless them for it. Usually I loathe the majority of V-day gifts...too cutesie...too overwhelmingly romantic...too desperate...so the concept of a cheeky dwarf holding a couple of over-sized blooms strikes me as brilliant.

Plus, if like me you don't have anything in the way of a garden, your V-day gnome is perfectly sized to lurk amidst the undergrowth of any potted plants you may have...which hopefully, unlike those in the Hebden household, are not in the midst of mid-winter death throes.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    10:47 AM
    Valentine perfection. Love it.
  • Agnes Deer said...
    12:07 PM
    Would love it in my garden!!

    http://agnesdear.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...