Without your armor...

"I wish I'd seen you as a little girl, without your armor to fend off the world...I would have kept you underneath my wing...I would protect you from everything." - unknown

As I've been on "helmet patrol" recently I had to post a picture of this fur version from Rachel Comey. I think that, technically, it's more of a hat than a helmet...as I don't believe it offers much in the way of protection...but what it lacks in practicality it certainly makes up for in the "60's starlet meets 20's aviator meets baby bird" cute factor that it exudes.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    9:27 AM
    Damn. That might be the only furry hat I've ever seen that actually appeals.
  • Elizabeth said...
    6:51 PM
    That is better than any helmet I've ever seen!
  • site said...
    8:32 AM
    I read really much useful data here!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...