Style...the Store

As you've probably all figured out by now, when it comes to clothing I am (in no particular order)...a consumer...a hoarder...a packrat...and a collector...not just of new clothes but vintage and antique as well. Unfortunately I don't have the limitless storage space that this kind of collection requires so I have decided to get rid of some of my vintage pieces. Though I've eBay-ed in the past I'm not a fan so I decided try a different method...hence, Style...the Store.

Photobucket


Essentially I have set-up a "guerilla" Etsy store...ie it's going to be around for as long as it takes me to photograph, post, and sell a chunk of my wardrobe, and then it's gone. The majority of the pieces are designer and inherited from my mother (so I can vouch for authenticity).

So stop on by, or send some friends over, to assist in my clearance project...and if you buy something (and would like to) please send me a picture of how you styled your new (old) piece...I'd love to see how these items get re-worked into other people's styles and would enjoy sharing the results here.

Advertorial over...normal posting will resume shortly.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    11:24 AM
    it' s really a good hobby, cute designs, the clothes fits u
  • Elizabeth said...
    5:00 PM
    Hey, this is a great idea. I'll swing by.
  • 1:59 AM
    Great idea. I especially love your proposal of having people send pics of how they'll style your old pieces/their new threads.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...