“A budget is just a method of worrying before you spend money, as well as afterward.” - unknown

I'm buying less these days (I swear)...there's a lot of window shopping going on...but items that I actually lay down cold, hard, cash for are depressingly few and far between. So I wanted to do a quick follow-up on something that did actually make a dent in my credit card. Namely the APC leopard scarf that sold out in about 24 hours and therefore made me extremely dubious that it would ever actually appear in my mailbox. But, surprisingly, it did...this first shock was closely followed by a second, courtesy of the fabric...as my brain had registered this as a "silk scarf" and I'd been dubious about buying yet another silk scarf which, though pleasing to the eye, lacked any kind of warmth-factor. This scarf, as it turns out however, is actually a much more functional (and thicker) silk/cotton blend...which should keep me nice and toasty during the winter months...and make me a happy little leopard lady.Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 6 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    9:22 AM
    Gorgeous. And if, cozy, WORTH IT.
  • Elizabeth said...
    9:25 AM
    I love being pleasantly surprised by mail-order purchases. This one looks pretty lush. I hope it's wonderful.
  • S. said...
    9:29 AM
    reminds me of the sprouse print... but this has a quirky quality to it.. or is that because I know it will be worn by you? :)

    I am glad it was better than expected. =)

    have you recieved your pamela love bracelet yet?
  • WendyB said...
    10:37 AM
    Very nice. Love leopard as always!
  • Hebden said...
    8:55 AM
    Thanks everyone.

    Search - yes, it reminded me of the Sprouse too...though about $625 less. I'm still waiting (anxiously) for the bracelet to arrive...I'll post pictures once it does.
  • S. said...
    2:24 PM
    I think it's better.. I sold my LV sprouse because it was starting to become obnoxious..it made me uncomfortable.

    Has your bracelet been shipped? You are so lucky..I might have to wait 6 weeks for mine..I am terribly sorry for being such a copy-cat but it is the best thing I have possibly ever seen.
    =D

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...