"According to the Kinsey report ev‘ry average man you know much prefers to play his favorite sport when the temperature is low." - Cole Porter

It's not quite cold enough for such thoughts but I've been busy ogling these Lumberjack chic arm warmers by Zucca. The only downside...because I think they'd look incredible peeking out from the sleeves of a winter coats...is that previous forays into the land of the fingerless glove have resulted in a close approximation to frostbite. It's one of those times where I like the idea but the reality is that it's either too warm to wear them...and clammy palms are never fun...or too cold...which is where the aforementioned frostbite comes in.

I think this is one of those times when I'll just have to admire them from afar...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    5:00 PM
    Would you wear a pair of gloves with fingers in this pattern?
  • Hebden said...
    6:13 PM
    In a heartbeat...you wouldn't happen to know where I could find some, would you?

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...