The long and the short of it

I love a multi-tasker...if only because it makes me feel marginally more fiscally responsible when I buy it...cue interior monologue, "double the options, double the outfits". Truth be told, most m-t's are usually so vastly superior in one of their incarnations that the other rarely sees the light of day...which is why Junya Watanabe's bubble skirt is such an anomaly...equally cute in both its long and short variations...which is a far cry from Y's by Yohji Yamamoto's variation on the theme (or is that eLuxury's styling?)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    7:46 AM
    Love!
  • Elizabeth said...
    5:09 PM
    This really works for me. I'd love to have it for myself. I really love that the exact same pieces are entirely transformed by that one skirt.
  • Anonymous said...
    6:08 AM
    I love skirts that do that....

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...