The happiest drink in the world...?

When I was in my local wine store the other day I came across a piece...or should that be a drop...of my childhood...otherwise known as Babycham, the (self-titled) happiest drink in the world. Unfortunately it's also one of the chav-iest but, be that as it may, a small tingle of anticipation ran down my spine when I saw the bottle nestling on the shelf.

A tingle which lasted until I opened the bottle. Because, as it turn out, when they say "you can never go back" it relates to liquor as well.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    11:48 AM
    I remember the commercials for that stuff. I'd forgotten about it until now!

    Do you think they're serving it at Ascot? ;)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...