“The stroke of the whip maketh marks in the flesh; but the stroke of the tongue breaketh bones.” - the Bible

I know that I seem to have a fascination with shoes that, logistically, I could never wear...I suppose it's just as well to get it out of my system on this blog rather than tottering down the sidewalk like a drunk on stilts. My latest obsession to fall under this category are these incredible "don't mess with me or I will crush you little man" shoes from Barbara Bui.

Oh, how I wish I had a sense of balance...and a very large bank account.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    10:02 AM
    I saw these in person when my fashion editor friend waved these around under my nose as they were freshly delivered to her house...and then I wept from the envy....
  • WendyB said...
    10:16 AM
    Those are right up my alley!
  • Elizabeth said...
    1:27 AM
    This type of shoe is pretty easy to walk in. Now, reconciling the expenditure, that might not be so easy!
  • Hebden said...
    8:21 AM
    susie...wendyb...I wish one of you would buy these and post images as I would love to live vicariously through you (and your feet).

    enc - honest, I am not understating my lack of balance...I wobble in kitten heels. Strapped into 4 inches of heel I'd kill myself.
  • Anonymous said...
    1:38 PM
    Ohhhh - I WANT them...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...