Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars...

A week or so ago, I mentioned my search for inspirational pictures of well-dressed travelers...and the lack of success that I was having in my quest...until today, that is, when I came across this picture of Kate Bosworth at the airport in London. She looks comfortable, but not sloppy...even though her cardigan could definitely do double-duty as a blanket during the flight...it's like the comfy version of Nina Ricci's darkly ethereal Spring/Summer collection...with flat boots!...heaven.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • MARIA H said...
    6:55 PM
    It is very clear that Ms. KATE B. does not have to think in security lines at the airport. I just went through one and I'm still exalted by the stripping of half you attire, laptop in individual tray...
    SHe would have issues taking those boots off!!
  • Elizabeth said...
    6:50 PM
    She looks great.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...