What's your sign?

Having been on the lookout for something chunky in the ring line for some time now I was rather taken by these Periodic Table rings from Brooklyn-based husband and wife design team ITSNONAME. There's something so irresistible about the geeky-chic-luxe combination. Though sadly, with the current price of gold, I would have to be an Ag (silver) girl.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    11:10 AM
    Those are incredible. I love the platinum version.
  • WendyB said...
    2:25 PM
    Hmmm. Reminds me of the '80s when people used to wear a big gold bar around their necks. Not really a look for the ages, but a cute gimmick. If you like chunky rings in "AG" check out my Diana ring, which in my humble and biased opinion, is both hefty and pretty.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...