To the victor...the spoils

Even though I'm 90% sure that a pair of Opening Ceremony's simple, yet surprisingly complex, cut-out flats are in my future I'm still on the lookout for other options...like, say, these hidden wedge flats from Pour La Victoire...enticing, both from a design perspective and a financial one (as they're about half as expensive as the OC shoes)...decisions, decisions...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • MARIA H said...
    11:47 AM
    I love the 1" heel hidden wedge!
    I would love 2" trick
  • WendyB said...
    1:08 PM
    Cute!
  • Unknown said...
    2:58 PM
    hebden

    i just wanted to tell you how i was amazed by you prolific work !

    i'am facinating

    let's keep in touch because i've bee proposed to launch a press magazine and website

    Kamel
    street style romancer in Paris
  • Elizabeth said...
    5:15 PM
    I'd throw it all away for these shoes.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...