Reading Between The Lines

For its April issue, US Vogue has finally decided that putting a model on the cover of a fashion magazine may not actually be a bad idea BUT (and didn’t you know there would be a but?)...this is what they came up with...for the "Shape" issue of a woman’s magazine. Now for me to attain LeBron James’ physique is even more unlikely, and definitely more unwelcome, than morphing my body-type into that of Giselle...so the "Secrets of the Best Bodies" advertised on the cover is probably not going to be much help...to me at least...but maybe this is an attempt to lure the sports-minded man away from Sports Illustrated? Of course, will the s-m man care about "87 Swimsuits to Flatter Every Figure" or "Debunking Diet Myths"?

I’m so confused...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    10:17 AM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  • The Spicers said...
    10:18 AM
    WHY, oh why, Anna? Has she replaced Roger Federer with LaBron? I don't see the pro-sports/fashion connection at all!
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:18 AM
    I'm confused, too. I made a comment, then decided I didn't know how I felt about it, so I deleted it.

    I'm just not sure what they're after here, either.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...