Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

A couple of things that Maria didn't cover as she ran all over the Austrian hills...tote bags and Eley Kishimoto...I'm sure it was an oversight, a girl can't cover all the good things in life as she dashes through a meadow.

My love of totes and E.K. however is well documented (although I don't think I've ever sung about them), which makes it incredibly galling that this incredibly cute Eley Kishimoto bag can be bought for a mere £2.99 at Cancer Research UK and Wishes shops...but not online. Proceeds from the sale of the bag go towards research into beating cancer (another one of my favorite things).
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    1:34 PM
    That is the definition of galling. I wonder why they don't offer it online. The only reason I can see is that they might lose money on the overhead involved with fulfillment and shipping. Not really something a charity wants to do—lose money.

    It's a very cute bag.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...