“People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs” - unattributed

I'm a girl who enjoys a good juxtaposition...which is probably why I'm so attracted to Malababa's tough, yet pretty, leather jewelry. And the Spanish brand does do a very nice job of taking leather into interesting directions...be they knotted...scrunched...or primly tied.

In an ideal world, I'd say "I'll take one of each" in a lofty voice. As this isn't such a Halcyon place, I'll probably have to narrow my selection down to the bow necklace.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    10:46 AM
    I'm very amused by that quote. It's true!
  • Elizabeth said...
    6:12 PM
    That headline made me laugh. I love the look of those pieces. Once again, I'm wondering where you find these things you post!
  • Anonymous said...
    5:49 AM
    Knotted leather is just too cool...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...