Let's get physical...?

I'll admit up-front that I am possibly the least limber person in the western world...I dislike gyms immensely and see no point in paying a hefty monthly fee in order to sweat in front of strangers...so maybe I was unduly impressed by this picture from W's Pinup editorial and the idea that someone could a) hold this pose long enough for the photograph to be taken, and b) actually look good while doing so...but I am.

Not enough to undertake any kind of regime that would allow me to emulate it, you understand, but still...impressed.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    1:26 AM
    That's an impressive pose, alright. I bet she felt the burn.
  • Anonymous said...
    10:22 AM
    That is some thigh muscle flexing going on there....

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...