Get knotted

I continue to receive a surprising number of visits to a post that I wrote quite a while ago regarding an Hermes tutorial for tying silk scarves...entitled "Playtime with you scarf"...I still wonder if the title was a bad translation from something or Hermes was really going for such a double entendre laden sentence...either way, as someone with a couple of drawers full of the little blighters...and a woman who can while away hefty chunks of time draping and folding a scarf like some demented devotee of the art of origami...I’m thrilled that there are so many fellow addicts out there...all knotting and folding away like crazy.

For the scarf-challenged, or those of us addicts having a "lazy day", Isabel Marant has created this beautiful top with built-in shawl...all of the insouciant scarf vibe...none of the effort...brilliant.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    9:10 AM
    Handy for the scarf-challenged such as myself!
  • WendyB said...
    11:27 AM
    Those are pretty cute tops.
  • yui said...
    8:15 AM
    oh wow these are nice
  • Elizabeth said...
    2:50 PM
    I'm definitely scarf-challenged. I'll be visiting that post!

    Cute tops!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...