Twinkle twins?

I've been admiring Chloe's golden cornered sunglasses for a while now but had been dithering as far as "needing" another pair of expensive sunglasses that could get lost or broken.

And now I'm rather pleased that my inner voice caused me to wait...as when I was placing my order for a couple of the vintage lucite rings I mentioned a few weeks ago I took a final stroll round day-lab's website and discovered these, rather similar, gold-cornered frames.

Not identical but, for a saving of $280, close enough...and that's not even counting the lack of guilt when I sit on them or leave them in a restaurant...
Photobucket
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    10:38 AM
    That's a pretty damn close match!
  • WendyB said...
    11:30 AM
    They're perfect!
  • Elizabeth said...
    11:49 AM
    Good call, waiting. Those are brilliant!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...