Gucci Gucci Goo

I'm somewhat in shock...not being a "Gucci woman", at least not as previously defined by Tom Ford...there were actually a few looks in Gucci's Fall/Winter collection that I could see myself wearing. Yes, I'm feeling a definite urge to pay homage to the Russian nesting doll this Fall...

On a strange tangent, I didn't think that the heavy floral carpet that Balenciaga used on their Spring/Summer catwalk worked with the clothes but Gucci's "hotel lobby" carpet is spot-on. Of course this does raise an issue, as if I didn't have enough things to obsess over, do I now have to worry about whether I'm clashing with the floor coverings?
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    11:45 AM
    I like the leftmost look there.

    I think that maybe if you worry about clashing with the carpet, you could go instantly and completely mad.
  • Anonymous said...
    8:17 AM
    Gucci has definitely taken a turn of direction that I'm liking...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...