Camo...camo...camo...camo-chameleon

As I was browsing around Aloha Rag's website this "limited edition" John Galliano trucker cap caught my eye. Not, I hasten to add, because I am moving into trucker-chic (despite my post from a few days ago) but merely because it was one of those "I wonder who buys that" items.

Of course, I clicked through, and now I am even more puzzled. Not only is this a trucker cap which cannot be washed...it is a trucker cap which costs $780. Seriously, if you really have nothing better to spend the money on, come and see me...I have dozens of suggestions (and will accept donations).
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    1:25 PM
    yup, it's a head-scratcher for sure.
  • Elizabeth said...
    7:30 PM
    Why, that's preposterous!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...