The Write Stuff

As I find myself spending more and more time online I am coming to really miss the actual process of putting pen to paper. Not that I'm taking a dislike to my beloved Apple laptop...I'm just feeling a little nostalgic. If I believed in New Year's Resolutions...and didn't regard them as a chance to set yourself up for failure...I'd say that I needed to resolve to "write" more. Instead I'm going to suggest that I need a pen of such beauty that it makes me want to write...like this cast bronze one which features, once again, my beloved skulls though, this time, in such a way that they resemble souls in purgatory. Not necessarily a bad thing as it would remind me of Dante's words...to "be sure that you write what you see".

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • cornerofhope said...
    5:26 AM
    In my opinion everybody must go through it.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...