So wrong...and yet?

On a trip to Urban Outfitters for some last minute Christmas gifts I stumbled across the neon pink Faline lamp base...as much, that is, as anyone can stumble across something neon and a foot and a half high. I know that I shouldn't...Mr. Heb has been vocal that I shouldn't...and yet, I cannot help lusting over the thought of a day-glo effigy of Bambi's buddy in our living room.

As UO's website says "For that Miami Vice meets Bambi vibe, try this awesome neon pink lamp base"...I say "how can something so wrong feel so right?".

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Unknown said...
    10:00 PM
    oh how i would love to have two of these, one for each night stand...
    goodnight bambi, goodnight bambi.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...