Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

I love the slightly virtuous feeling that occurs when a purchase does double-duty. “Ah”, you can say. “Yes, I did spend a good chunk of change on this but it’s not just a handbag...it’s a dress as well”. I should say at this point that the last sentence was not some bizarre invention of my mind...it is in fact a bizarre invention of someone else’s mind. Yes, I am the owner of probably one of the few handbag/dress hybrids in existence. But I digress...

I was actually going to talk about Philippa Holland’s “Love” ring which, thanks to the ingenious idea of giving the disc that contains the text the ability to spin, can change from being a ring to a pendant in seconds. Decorative and functional...surely the definition of double-duty.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...