“If a woman rebels against high-heeled shoes, she should take care to do it in a very smart hat” - George Bernard Shaw

If you're in London this afternoon...have some spare time...and a slight hat fetish...may I suggest stopping by the V&A for their Cocktail Chic workshop. From 2-5pm today you can get crafty and try your hand at making an evening headpiece.

If that's not an option, which for most of us is probably the case, may I suggest taking a look at what's on offer at KissCurl - Millinery For Femmes Fatales? My favorite is the down-sized riding hat, but I wouldn't say no to the felt and feather tilt hat or kiss curl skull cap either...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • site said...
    5:26 AM
    I fully match with whatever thing you have written.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...