Better Late Than Never

Though the delay in getting hold of some of the European magazine drives me...and that staff at Barnes & Nobles that I constantly question on anticipated delivery dates...insane, I finally have both the December issue of French Vogue (curated by Charlotte Gainsbourg) and the November issue of Jalouse (with Amy Winehouse on the cover) in my hot little hands. I could be picky and wonder why, in this day and age, even though both magazines come from the same country one is a month older than the other but, to be honest, I'm so excited to actually have them that I'm unconcerned about other issues.

Instead, I'll focus on an afternoon of losing myself in the pages...with a glass of red wine at hand...the ingredients for beouf bourguignon in the fridge...and a cold wind blowing past the window. Could there be anything better? Except, of course, getting my hands on the entire cozy/cute plaid, tan, denim outfit which is Jalouse's "Look of the Month"...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • 11:07 PM
    oh the bliss of those mags! LLG xx
  • Eli said...
    1:34 AM
    Ever since the Tower Records stores have closed here in Las Vegas...I've never seen a Jalouse anywhere near again...grrrrr..
  • Hebden said...
    8:21 AM
    eli - Tower used to be where I got my magazine fix too. Barnes & Noble (as a company) stock Jalouse...if your local store doesn't you just need to keep asking and you should start to see it. I literally went in once a week for about 2 months until my local store started carrying it...
  • Jennifer said...
    9:11 PM
    ack - don't rub it in. i went last week to get the new french vogue and it wasn't in the store yet. grrrr

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...