Attack of the Really Cute Nerd

I know...it sounds like the title of a 50's B movie...but when I saw this picture from the "dreamer girl" editorial in the upcoming January issue of Numéro Tokyo that was the first thing that came to mind. The second thing that nudged its way in there was "I wonder if I could get my hair to do that...?"

As the most I can manage on a daily basis is to apply some goop to my hair and then place the hair in the approximate place I hope it will sit for the rest of the day I'm assuming this may be beyond my hair skillset. But there's no harm in day-dreaming...and in my mind's eye I would sally forth this spring with oversized helmet hair. I suppose, of course, I could always buy a wig...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...