Play me sweet music...

Much as I love my iPod I have issues with the majority of the docking stations currently available...either I am a supreme klutz (always a possibility) or there is a flaw in the design. I say this having paid a hefty sum for an alarm clock/iPod dock combo which was supposed to easily accommodate the various sizes of Pod...a concept which worked well for about 3 months. Now, in order to listen to music, I need to insert my iPod into the dock...press some buttons...swear at the system...remove the iPod...re-insert the iPod...jiggle the iPod around...remove it from the dock...and start again from the beginning (aka the iPod Hokey Cokey). After about fifteen minutes, if my patience lasts that long, I may get a song to come out of the speakers. It may not be the song that I wanted, but if I try to change it I'll lose the tenuous connection that I established between iPod and dock and be left in silence again.

Obviously, for my sanity, this is not a good solution...so let's welcome the Attic radio...retro-classic style and no dock...could anything be sweeter?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...