Babar Goes to the Hairdresser?

If asked, I probably would have said that elephants didn't have hair, or at least not enough for practical purposes...and I realize that it initially seems unlikely that I'd ever have found myself in a situation where the question arose...which just goes to show that you never can tell, because I just came across this elephant hair ring from the 1820's.

I think that, for me, the main attraction lies in the fact that only the wearer of the ring will truly appreciate either the story behind it or the materials it's constructed from. It's a uniquely personal item which, having browsed through numerous websites of rather ubiquitous sale items today, seems very appealing.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...