Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's...socks?

On the runway, Prada's two-tone hosiery didn't thrill me...then I saw people wearing them in real life...the majority of the wearers carried them off beautifully...and I became a convert. But, deep down, I knew that however much they started to find a place in my heart it was going to be an unrequited passion. Quite simply, the last thing my legs need are bands of color around their widest point.

And that's how things remained, something to admire on others but not for me. Then I saw these mid-length, color-blocked gloves in American Apparel's "Coming Soon" section...the general feel of Prada's socks...but in a much more forgiving location. Let the stalking of my local AA begin!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...