These boots are made for vacuuming

And speaking of furnishing fabric...

I thought the black leather version of Chloe's short boots were fantastic but covered in carpet remnants they're positively genius. Think of all the textural combinations you could put together...I am literally salivating at the thought of a pair of American Apparel's black lamé leggings sprouting out of these puppies.

The additional bonus...for lazy little gophers like me...no need to spend time with a tin of shoe polish and a duster...a quick whoosh of your Dirt Devil and you're good-to-go.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • MARIA H said...
    7:44 AM
    I want them...sooooo bad. But they are for girls that have jobs with cero bad ass attitude. That is the weird part. goddy goddy Victoria Beckams androids ...with chloe's bad ass boots. I'll stick to my Frye!
  • Anonymous said...
    1:57 AM
    I love these boots!!!! Do you know what they are called or where to buy them? Thanks :-)
  • Hebden said...
    8:53 AM
    Anon - as I posted this a couple of years ago I think your only hope is eBay. Good luck!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...