"Then I woke up and discovered it was all a beautiful dream..."

I'm assuming that everyone, at least everyone as handbag obsessed as I am, has a dream bag. The unaffordable, unattainable, unimaginably beautiful bag that they know will be theirs...if they win the lottery.

For me, the d.b. is the Hermes Constance...structured, but not too much...classic, but not to the point of fusty...and available in any color I desire. The only problem (apart from cost) is that normally when I come across pictures of the Constance the bag is black or navy which, though practical, is a little boring for a dream bag. So when I saw this emerald green, lizard version on Decades site I had to post a picture or two.

I can now dream in Technicolor...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • site said...
    7:04 AM
    This can't really have effect, I think like this.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...