The ring's the thing...

For quite some time now I've been on the hunt for some chunky rings. Partially, I admit, due to viewing one too many pictures of one or other of the Olsen twins looking waif-ish but tough...thanks to the knuckleduster effect of several large rings on one hand. But also because of a love of old movies...where the heroine clasps her martini glass with a hand embellished with a massive cocktail ring...and looks decidedly swell-igant while doing so.

If you've been reading this blog for a while you may remember the winged bolo necklace that, after much deliberation, I bought from Made Her Think. I browsed their site yesterday to see what was new and I found that it had been updated with just the kind of modern take on the cocktail ring that I had in mind. Resin, paired with Swarovski crystals, in satisfyingly chunky forms. A little bit 1920's, with a touch of Victoriana, and a dash of punk...an updated take on the classic cocktail ring. One or two of these, and a martini, and I'll be all set.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...