1 + 1 = gosh, that many?

I've decided that the people who advocate making an inventory of everything in your closet are a menace...avoid them as you would the plague. Thanks to one such closet inventory I am in possession of the disquieting knowledge that I could, at a conservative estimate, wear a different sweater every day for two months.

Guilt, and the fact that global warming is reducing the number of days I can actually wear a sweater, means that I have sworn off bringing any new knitwear into the moth haven I call a sweater cupboard. So, sadly, it's a case of "look, but don't touch" when it comes to Le Mont's plaid, cashmere, nerd sweater.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • 5:03 PM
    Donate some of your sweaters to goodwill, then you can buy fab new ones guilt free knowing you've helped your fellow women and gotten a little tax break. At least that's what I tell myself when I sort through my sweaters twice a year...
  • Hebden said...
    5:29 PM
    Good suggestion. I've donated a few things in the past but I think I need to do a major closet clean...
  • Buy RevitaDerm said...
    12:25 AM
    Donate some of your sweaters to goodwill, then you can buy fab new ones guilt free knowing you've helped your fellow women and gotten a little tax break.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...