The virtual vs the tangible

In the immortal words of Winnie the Pooh, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Therefore, when I receive a hardcopy catalog from an online retailer I am a little confused.

Mainly because I know the Fall Designer Collections have arrived at eLuxury...that permeated into my subconscious after the numerous e-mails I received...including the one that linked to the online version of the very thing that arrived via the US Postal Service today.

Of course, it could be a heinous plan to deluge my aforementioned little brain with images of Fendi's leather skirt until...weakened beyond belief...I start to believe that $2,820 for a skirt isn't stratospherically out of my price range...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • The Spicers said...
    11:39 AM
    I just got a package from eLuxury too! What did you get?
  • Hebden said...
    1:48 PM
    That's the thing...I hadn't even ordered anything...the catalog just arrived in the mail...

    What eLuxury did you succumb to?
  • 5:10 AM
    Pretty helpful piece of writing, thanks so much for your post.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...