Something for the weekend, sir?

Affordable weekend bags for men seem to be scare on the ground...Mr. Heb has been looking for one for a while and although there are plenty of beautiful ones they all seem to be a little on the expensive side. Actually, I should clarify that...they cost about the same as a designer handbag but for some reason, what I think of as perfectly reasonable (well, at least after some cost-per-wearing fashion math or a stiff drink) still manages to make Mr. Heb shudder and exclaim, "but it's only a bag".

However I think I may be onto something with this rather snappy vinyl number from CDG Shirt x Fred Perry at Dover Street Market. Masculine, but not boring, and under a hundred pounds.

Ladies, and especially gentlemen, I think we have a winner...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • site said...
    6:17 AM
    Pretty helpful data, thanks so much for this article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...