The moving finger writes and having writ, moves on - Omar Khayyám

I'm trying to be frugal...and, as you may be able to tell, frugal and I have never been friends. Still, a few shekels saved here and there adds up to another bag or pair of shoes. That's right, I'm not saving for a new kitchen or a vacation...just "re-aligning my finances" in order to be a better consumer.

So, in the spirit of thriftiness, I was pleased to find these lambswool fingerless gloves at J Crew...a relatively close match to the ones from APC shown on the left and, at $15, a darned sight less expensive. Ah, the Zen-like glow from finding a bargain...


 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    3:25 PM
    whoa, you found glove twins. good work. great color. dare i ask, how much are the apc pair?
  • Hebden said...
    7:50 PM
    I'm not sure...I think the APC ones were cashmere, or at least cashmere-mix...so presumably quite a bit. Some men's woolen gloves were $122.
  • Jennifer said...
    9:08 AM
    ouch

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...