The Modelizer

Finally, something from the New York shows that I want and, to quote Veruca Salt, "Daddy, I want it now".

Alexander Wang's Spring/Summer collection for next year was inspired by the M.O.D. (Model Off-Duty). And considering the sheer number of online discussions on that specific topic, he's probably onto a winner. My personal lust-have item is a silver sweatshirt...which bears more than a passing resemblance to one that Anouck Lepère wore when she was off-duty in 2006...oh dear, did that last sentence sound as stalker-ish as I think it did?


 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • LittleDoodles said...
    11:24 AM
    I loved this collection too...so wearable
  • The Spicers said...
    4:38 PM
    Loved this one too! I read that he let the models style themselves.
  • 5:15 PM
    Ooh nice. There is a film somewhere of him talking about his show. He is just adorable!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...