Me and my Adidas

Now
me and my Adidas do the illest things
we like to stomp out pimps with diamond rings
we slay all suckers who perpetrate
and lay down law from state to state
we travel on gravel, dirt road or street
I wear my Adidas when I rock the beat
on stage front page every show I go
it's Adidas on my feet high top or low

- Run DMC


With visions of 80's rappers dancing in my head (much less fattening than sugarplums), I have a yearning for some velcro-strapped hi-tops.

The nicest ones that I could find come from Pierre Hardy, both the gold that I have pictured and a kind of companion style to the bag in yesterday's post. They're gorgeous but I have no idea where I could find them near me and, quite frankly, I shudder at how expensive they would be. So, unless his collection for the Gap includes something similar, they won't be making their way into my closet.

Continuing in the metallic theme, Urban Outfitters has this rather snazzy silver pair...but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'd look like a cross between a superhero and a Mexican wrestler (albeit one with a good handbag).

Finally, I came across this brown leather pair from TopShop. I could see these with jeans or dresses and they have a nice luxurious quality. De-luxe and de-lovely...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...