"The laws of color are unutterably beautiful, just because they are not accidental." ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Admittedly I wear a lot of muted tones (I've based whole outfits around the term "sludge") but when I do wear color I want it to be a pure, unadulterated, blast of color. And nobody knows color better than Pantone, the people who define color for graphic designers and design professionals around the world.

So imagine how excited I am by the news that Uniqlo and Pantone have joined forces over a range of cashmere sweaters and cardigans in 20 official Pantone colors. So, the perfect, purest, red or blue is within my reach...if I can get to the Uniqlo store in New York in time...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • 9:00 AM
    Thanks for the info. I need to get to New York!
  • Casie said...
    9:44 AM
    I tend to wear a lot of black I should really try to incorporate more color into my life.
  • Anonymous said...
    10:55 AM
    I'm hoping that I won't need a lot of cardigans this coming winter, but if they do become necessary... those are gorgeous colors.
  • rosarita said...
    11:46 AM
    Those look so beautiful....
  • Anonymous said...
    11:00 AM
    Beatiful. Being a color girl, I'll have to check it out.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...