Non-sense

It must be my day for venting, but I just saw the September cover of Jalouse and I'm upset, darn it! Jalouse is a magazine I really look forward to...even though it's about a month old by the time I get my hands on it and it usually looks like the folks in Customs must have kicked it around for half an hour before they let it come into the country.

It seems like, no matter how diverse their personal styles, there's a small part of every woman who would like to be a "Jalouse woman". They're laid back, cute but sexy, and, above all else, they are women. This being said, how could they put Cory Kennedy on their September cover? Don't get me wrong, I don't actually dislike Cory's style, I just think she's a terrible fit for this particular magazine.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Madelene said...
    12:27 PM
    Well, Jalouse is quite hipster after all... However, I usually find that the content (the selection of clothes and the "real" style people they feature, in particular) makes up for it.
  • MARIA H said...
    2:53 PM
    she is kind of a dude...as stylish young dudette. I would dare to say she almost a model (not like model are style icons as much as manquins), but above alla hook for the young that are into all hip...she'll vamish soon as it is the nature of hip
  • 5:23 PM
    I didn't know who she was til recently, but I checked out her blog and...HOW BORING! But she has a nice style - I nicked a photo from her blog for my blog. Check it out...
    www.disneyrollergirl.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...