Simply Brilli-ant!

I've discovered just the thing to wear with my new gladiator sandals...if not for the horrible fact that it costs more than the sandals themselves.

Yes, if it weren't for that discouraging, but indisputable, little agenda item I would be adding French designer Natalia Brilli's leather headband with sculptured leather wings to my closet. Brilli is a former accessory designer for Olivier Theyskens at Rochas and her jewelry and accessories are all handmade. Her summer collection featured leather covered seed pods, beetles...and of course, wings.

If I had a piggy bank it would be broken right about now.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    1:02 PM
    Also, check out Betony Vernon's "Flight" collection. She has a tiara thingie with wings over the ears.
  • Black Rabbit said...
    12:15 PM
    Do you know where I can buy this online? I'm not worried about the price but I've been looking everywhere for it. Please reply..Thanks

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...