The oil geyser effect (yes, I'm going to gush)

Warning: prepare for gushing and general behavior that should be left to 12 year olds.

Ready?

Ok, here goes...

But I really can’t help myself because I am head-over-heels in love with Keira Knightley’s latest shopping ensemble. It’s a very classic color palette but, to me at least, she looks incredibly fresh and modern...and comfortable. The shoes wouldn’t necessarily be my choice (which could be due to my lack of balance) but I’m not going to nitpick. All in all it’s one of those “I’m going to save this to a folder on my laptop so that I can gain inspiration when I’m feeling style starved” images.

Gushing over...normal posting will resume shortly...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • sitio said...
    1:02 PM
    Quite worthwhile material, thanks for your post.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...