No if's, and's, or but's

At the moment I seem to be continuously finding things for my 'If List"...if I was incredibly rich, if I went to parties every night of the week, if my fantasy closet became a reality...and the list goes on...

A perfect example is this dress and cardigan combo from Rodarte's Fall/Winter collection. It's impossibly delicate and beautiful yet gives a nod to functionality with the cardigan. Just the thing for a medieval princess who feel the cold, but not the most practical (or affordable) option for me.

It does, however, inspire me to try some gold and grey when the weather gets a little cooler. No if's about it...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • tablet said...
    3:39 AM
    Thanks so much for your post, really effective data.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...