High School Sweetheart

I'm feeling a little sheepish about writing this post, mainly because I am neither in High School nor College and a website whose opening page features RockYourLocker.com doesn't inspire me with the confidence that I'm going to find anything. But, once again proving that first appearances can be deceptive, a quick look though Delia's website uncovered three pieces that would be welcome additions to my closet, and all for under $100.

The Chelsea plaid top, I am a sucker for puff-sleeves and this would work on it's own or layered in a variety of ways. The Buffalo plaid bag, because it's an inexpensive way to get the lumberjack vibe that I was talking about last week. And (if I had any hopes of walking in them) the Maggie high-heeled brogues, an instant twist to a basic look.

Okay, maybe a little regression is a good thing...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • MARIA H said...
    11:20 PM
    Cool notes!!
    Like the love you show for style.
  • Hebden said...
    8:18 PM
    Thank you!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...