Armed neutrality

As I've had enough of summer 07 at this point it's probably a little premature to be fantasizing about spring of 08 but...what's a girl to do? Especially when she comes across something as utterly perfect as Givenchy's pre-Spring/Summer 08 collection. I seem to be entering a neutral phase right now...casting covetous glances at blacks, whites, taupes, and tans...so this collection fits my mood to a tee.


Overall it strikes me as a kind of luxe APC...which is lucky as that means I have quite a few elements that I can use to pull together my own "knock-off" versions. A matching APC coat and skirt...a silk Max Studio top (which I bought because it was vaguely Sophia Kokosalaki and is now vaguely Givenchy)...and my new gladiator sandals ...will give me an outfit inspired by the first look above, without spending any cash. Now if only I could find a tiered skirt like outfit number 3...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...