According to the classics...trench frenzy part deux

If you've been reading this blog for a while (or had nothing to do one wet afternoon and went through the archives) you may remember my long, drawn-out search for the perfect trench. After many false starts I found one from Built by Wendy and have worn it pretty regularly ever since (well, at least until the temperature started resembling a sauna in Hades).

I am longing to wear it now but until the weather gets cooler and I can venture into my coat closet again I'll have to content myself with these recent pictures from Paris...and long for the end of summer...


Images from Blog Sorbeta and Cafe Mode

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    8:46 AM
    The blurred picture is cool.

    Yeah, I don't think we'll be needing coats for the foreseeable future. :)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...