Zelig-nite

I know that I have more than enough bags (though I hate to admit it); but when I saw a picture of the Zelig bag by the French label Tila March it stopped me in my tracks. It seems to me to be, just about, the perfect summer bag for us city-dwellers. It’s not floral or so overly patterned that it doesn’t go with anything in your wardrobe...instead it just oozes a kind of subtle cool.

The Zelig comes in eight possible color combinations, all a mix of canvas and leather, and two sizes though my particular favorite is the grey canvas and caramel leather combo. Maybe there’s space in the closet for one more bag...after all, it would see me nicely all the way through summer and work well with my Fall outfits as well (at least the ones I have in my head right now).

For those of you keeping score, my frugal side appears to be losing the battle...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...