A little of what you fancy...

As you know I've been trying to save my pennies, but a sale at one of my favorite boutiques got me out of hiding...too early as it turned out...I'd forgotten that the majority of hipsters don't stir before 11am. But, just as I'd resigned myself to walking a few laps around the neighborhood to kill time, I noticed that Urban Outfitters was open. And hidden away in the men's area I found this long, navy and white cotton scarf. I freely admit now, I'm a scarf fiend...I own way too many but (in my defense) they add an element of interest to an outfit and this one was considerably less than the similar scarves in the women's department...riddle me that one Batman.


Appetizer over with, on to the main course. I seem to be in a jacket mood at the moment...which, on the one hand, considering the 90 degree temperatures right now is crazy but...the air conditioning in my building is set to mimic Siberia so a jacket, indoors at least, is pretty much a necessity. So when I came across this black cotton number from Martin Margiela's Ligne 6 it seemed like a good buy...slim-cut, slightly tuxedo-ish, basic but different.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...